Why do you need a social media management?
Regardless of what industry your company is in, your customers are using social media on a daily basis. It is important that you keep them engaged and connected to your brand so that you’re always their first option
There are people searching for your company.
If your company is offering a product or service, you can bet that there are people talking about it and looking for companies that provide it. Our social media management service will help your business to join the conversation and generate new leads.
People are talking about your company on social media.
You need to listen to what your customers are saying about your company on social media and respond to their concerns. Our social media management services focus on highlighting the positive aspects of what your company has to offer and respond sincerely to negative remarks.
Companies deserve expert social media management.
Most business owners and marketing managers do not have time to manage all of their social media channels. Each member of our firm received their certification in social media management and our agency can help you reach your marketing goals and a new customer base.
Try before you buy? Click on the button at the right side!
One & Only
Team of Experts
Why should you focus on Facebook
The Numbers Don't Lie
- 85% of people say they now look at reviews and look to social media before buying.
- A survey from Curalate found that within three months, 52 percent of respondents had discovered a new retail product on Facebook that they were interested in buying. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, that number rises to 78 percent.
- Facebook users watch 100 million hours of video every day.
- According to Facebook’s own data, business decision makers are twice as likely to be daily users as are other people who use Facebook.
- A whopping 95.8 percent of social media marketers say Facebook delivers the best ROI among the social networks.
- Facebook users leave nearly 5 billion comments on Facebook Pages every month.
Get More Referrals
Happy customers love to share
Don't underestimate the power of word of mouth advertising.
Control the conversation good or bad and stop problems before they become a threat to your income.
We can do all your social media for you
- Update business full contact details
- Call to action button
- Create tabs
- Create 2 Social appears as a marketing channel (in the default channel grouping) in the Acquisition reports which automatically includes traffic coming from social media, including Twitter and Facebook. The Acquisition reports also include a dedicated set of social reports to further analyze and report on the performance of your inbound social traffic.... Always-R Glossary covers
- Engagement on reviews
- Engagement on check ins
- Engagement on posts & social selling
- Custom local check in sign
- Respond to emails sent to a social networking site located at facebook.com. inbox
- Analytical reporting on key stats
- Create Facebook events on The page shows the part of the URL after your domain name (path) when someone has viewed content on your website. For example, if someone views https://www.example.com/contact then /contact will be reported as the page inside the Behavior reports.... Always-R Glossary
- Create Facebook Offers
- Create Multiple Custom Facebook Posts Per Week
- Facebook ads or boosted post (the dollar amount depends on the package you choose)